Effective Date: 17th November 2023
Xaura.io(“we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in all its forms, within our business operations and supply chain. This Anti-Slavery Policy outlines our commitment to ethical and responsible business practices.
2. Policy Statement
- Xaura.io strictly prohibits slavery, forced labor, and human trafficking in any part of our business operations.
- We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking are not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
3. Our Responsibilities
- We will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- Our employees and suppliers are encouraged to report any concerns related to slavery or human trafficking, and we will investigate and take appropriate action.
4. Supplier Due Diligence
- We conduct due diligence on all new suppliers to ensure they comply with our values and standards.
- We expect our suppliers to hold their own suppliers to the same high standards regarding slavery and human trafficking.
5. Employee Awareness and Training
- Our employees are made aware of the signs of slavery and human trafficking and are trained to report any concerns promptly.
6. Compliance with Laws
- Xaura.io complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding slavery and human trafficking.
7. Reporting Violations
- Any employee or third party who believes they have witnessed or are aware of a violation of this policy is encouraged to report it promptly. Reports can be made to Lisa Harrison-Evans, Business Operations Manager.
8. Review and Update
- This Anti-Slavery Policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure its effectiveness, and updates will be made as necessary.
9. Contact Information
For inquiries related to our Anti-Slavery Policy, please contact Lisa Harrison-Evans, Business Operations Manager, Xaura.io, Enterprise House, Harmire Enterprise Park, Darlington, DL12 8XT, 01325 792680..