- Data has to be entered on systems that aren’t connected.
- Your teams have to manually key in data between multiple systems.
- Key processes are delayed due to the need for duplicated data entry.
- Systems are connected together using Integration.
- Data is mapped between systems to ensure data integrity.
- Reference data is maintained between systems to allow for better reporting.
- Heightened communication of data between systems.
- Increased accuracy and reduced human latency.
- Improved flow of data through the organisation.