- Your business relies on people to manage processes and checklists.
- Information is managed on spreadsheets that could be in a system.
- There are ‘black box’ areas in your organisation where performance isn’t clear.
- Introduction of simple, effective systems for managing data.
- Systems are connected to enable better informed decision making.
- New information is stored in easily accessible, reportable systems.
- Information is more easily accessible to more people.
- More effective management of the reliability of data and process.
- Information is readily available for reporting.
- Resource cost savings are made available on admin and data manipulation.